Happy November friends!
I’m doing my best to keep these blog posts nice and short, but feel free to let me know if you’d like more detailed information on anything I mention here. This will be much less in-depth than my usual posts, and will also cover just about anything I’m loving at the moment- anything from beauty, to fitness to food. I’m passionate about skincare, but I also love to experiment with other products in my life. Hopefully this kind of content allows you to get to know me better as a person, and helps you discover some hidden goodies! For more info, feel free to check out my Instagram stories, where I’ve saved all these things in highlights!
Without further ado, here are my October favorites:
- Estee Lauder Double-Wear Foundation: My holy grail of holy grail foundations. This is not a new thing for me… I just recently purchased my third bottle of it, so I thought it was worth mentioning again. If you want a killer, long-wearing, full-coverage foundation with an incredible shade range, then you NEED this.
- Savor Life Planner: This was gifted to me recently, and I am now wondering how I’ve ever lived life without it. It is so flexible in terms of how it can be used, and if you are planner obsessed like me, it has ALL the options for lists, brain dumps, journaling, and inspiration. Savor Beauty is in the process of revamping the planner, and I can’t wait to get my hands on the new version once I’ve used up this one!
- Sunday Riley CEO Oil: As it gets cooler outside, and the heating systems in my home/office/other buildings kick on, my skin always seems to get dry and flaky. This is my new favorite night-time treatment to really plump up my skin, and deliver a dose of fantastic anti-aging ingredients at the same time.
- Make-up Eraser: As I try to ‘clean up’ my act, I’m trying to use less make-up wipes and ultimately completely eliminate them from my own routine. The make-up eraser has been great replacement.
- Ananda Professional CBD oil supplement: This is a pharmaceutical-grade supplement that was recently recommended to me by a friend. After my college sports career, my body has continued to recover from longer-term injuries as a result of not taking the greatest care of myself. Intense workouts and other physical activity tends to flare up some inflammation in my knees and ankles, and I’ve noticed that adding this CBD oil every night before bed seems to help control that. As a bonus, I’ve also noticed that it really helps improve the quality of my sleep (more on that in #5!).
- SleepWatch app: After a recent rabbit-hole dive into the science behind sleep and how it helps with athletic recovery, as well as mental sharpness, I’ve become MUCH more interested in tracking my sleep. Long story short, getting enough high-quality rest is critical to your body being able to heal itself, as well as your brain functioning properly. This app is free from the app store, and it helps me make sure I am prioritizing this critical element of my health.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or want more in-depth reviews on any of these items!
Until next time,
Follow along on IG: @amandadev4
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, however, I only share products I know and love.